Profile picture for BrianSF

High LTV Super Jumbo in San Francisco

Anyone have any thoughts on lenders that would be willing to go to 85% or 90% for a super jumbo home in the $1.5M to $2.0M range?

High income and credit scores, just don't want as much cash tied up in the home initially.
  • July 29 2013 - San Francisco
  • 0

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
cant say i know of anyone that can do this at any LTV higher than 80%

Profile picture for Travis Newbauer

You do have a couple of options at 85% LTV and very limited options at 90% LTV. I'm happy to make a recommendation for a lender experienced in purchase business if I can. Feel free to check out my profile and send me a message or call.

I have assisted a number of clients with financing 90% up to $2M financed.   In the past the structure that has worked best for me is a 75% or 80% 1st and a 2nd for the difference.   Since these high LTV's are limited to portfolio loans (not eligible for securitization), the lender would certainly expect significant reserves (including documenting the lack of down-payment is a choice - not a lack of resources), and a relationship beyond the mortgage.