Back to Results
Please enter a valid email address.
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
Recent MLS comps with appropriate adjustments are necessary to price property. Even after 30+ years in the business I would never recommend a price without seeing the property first, going back to my data and seriously studying the current sales and competetive listings. It is always to price ahead of the market so if the market is still going down then ahead is less than the comps. If it is going up then the reverse is what I do to a small extent. Markets go up and down don't really stay flat so the first thing is to determine what it is doing on that type of property.Taking overpriced listings floods the market with homes that won't sell and makes it hard to sell the ones that really need to sell. It is better to go with what will get it sold or not have it out there. Currently about 20% of the homes are IN THE MARKET TO SELL. The other 80% are just ON THE MARKET. Ask yourself which you want to be and get a Realtor that will do the homework.
Please enter text in the "Enter the text to display" field.
Please enter text in the "Enter URL" field.
Please enter a valid URL.
Please insert a video embed only
Zillow Advice depends on each member to keep it a safe, fun, and positive place. If you see abuse, flag it. More on our Good Neighbor Policy.