Profile picture for aries70

Hits on a listing...

Everytime I review my listing I see that the "Hits" counter goes up.  Is it calculating the amount of times I use my back browser and access my own listing even though I am logged in?  How would I possibly know how many people have truly viewed the listing if the counter goes up with every edit I make to the listing?!
  • March 28 2010 - Vacaville
  • 0

Profile picture for aries70
Thanks, Spencer.  That's a bummer.  Too bad the counting doesn't stop IF you are logged in as the "owner" of the page/posting.  Does it also count the times I logged in and viewed my "claimed" home since May, prior to me listing it 3 days ago??

The # of views on a listing is the # of times that the page has rendered. In other words, if you refresh your browser yes the count will go up.