Profile picture for chezlee

Home Details will not open up

I've tried mulitple computers and browsers, but when I click on my home details they will not open up now.  Have it listed under Make Me Move and have previously updated changes with success.
  • September 07 2011 - Blanchard
  • 0

Hmmm, it works for me now.   Did Zillow squash a bug or was it simply an odd neutrino flying through the computers?

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi chezlee -

I can open the home details page of your property here.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Pasa:   Sometime during the weekend someone else reported the same problem.  The other one was a house that was for sale, if I remember correctly as a FSBO.  I flagged that one also.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Interesting... first time I've seen that problem.

It is acting like the home details page is deleted, and yet it clearly shows in the listing and shows it has 16 photos, and the first thumbnail shows, but even a mouse-over on the photo doesn't give the additional photos.

Definitely a fluke that Zillow needs to look into.

I don't find that problem on other "make me moves", and I have no problem opening a neighboring property home details page.

Profile picture for chezlee
Thank you.  Yes, that's exactly what it is doing.

It doesn't open for me either (just pops back to the map), someone else reported one like this a few days ago.  I'll flag your post so it comes to the attention of Zillow customer service.