Prefer to talk in person? Find a mortgage specialist on Zillow
Profile picture for galtca

Home Expansion loan

my  dad has a R2 zone property with USDA LOAN and wanted to if there where any loans out there to help him turn his property to a duplex.
he is retired (69 years old) only gets about 800 dollars a month. my mom works only a few months a year and makes around 5k per year.  
his estimated property value is 115k while he still owes 77k on his property.
he does have the option of his kids cosinging for him.
he needs about 40k to complete the expansion project since we will do all of the work.

are there any options out there for him?
  • November 15 2012 - Galt
  • 0

  • Report a Problem

    Please enter a valid email address.

    Content flagged

    We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

    We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Be a Good Neighbor. Be respectful and on-topic. No spam or self-promotion! See our Good Neighbor Policy.