Profile picture for luncefordb77

Home Facts editing....

Under the MAIN description for my home right next to the pictures, its lists the date my home last sold for and the amount. I don't want this listed as one of the main facts about my home. I have tried to edit my home facts SEVERAL times and it is not listed anywhere for me to remove it. This is not on other homes, so how to I remove it??
  • November 02 2011 - Terre Haute
  • 0

Read this....

Bottom line is SOLD prices are public records, and hence available from many sources.

It matteres little what you bought your home for, I wouldnt worry about it.

Profile picture for luncefordb77
Address reference is 117 Monroe Blvd, Terre Haute, IN.
Thanks.