Profile picture for Scarlet4

Home Improvements and change in Mortgage Estimate.

Last week my house showed a $6,000 Home Improvement amount.  Then this week is was not listed.  Now I get an e-mail showing my house amount has decreased again by $500.00.  But no one on my block shows any change to their home amount.  What is going on?!!!!
  • April 19 2009 - Norman
  • 0

Are you talking about figures that show up on Zillow alone?  The numbers that you find on Zillow are not always accurate when it comes to the actual market value of your home.  If you'd like to see what your property is worth, I offer a free market analysis to homeowners.  I am the branch broker of Metro Brokers of Oklahome Laird Nimsey Realty and would love to help you if you would like.  Hope this helps a little!