Profile picture for Skeezle

Home Location question

I have requested several times for the location of my home (3544 Tami Pl. Gahanna Ohio 43230) to be updated.  No one has ever responded, and the location is still not correct.  There are TWO homes at my address but there are obviously only one house.  Is there anything that can be done to show only ONE house at this address?  I plan to sell or rent the home soon and I would like to use Zillow as a point of reference.

If you have any questions, please email me at Middleton.106@osu.edu.

Ryan Middleton
  • July 13 2012 - Wexmoor
  • 0

You can take two actions:

If the icon is not at the correct location, you can claim your home and move the icon location.   (click on blue words for instructions).

If there is a duplicate property, open the home details page for the incorrect on and using the edit drop down menu click on "report problem" --> incorrect facts and describe that it is a duplicate, please remove.