Home Selling Selling Process

My house is currently advertised on Zillow with an agent. My listing has expired. Is it possible for me to use the current information, such as the pictures, and lower the
price on my own? I would like to try to lower and sell on my own. Thanks for helping.
  • July 15 2013 - Welches
  • 0

The pictures and description belong to the agent that worked on them. Unless you have permission from the agent to use either. Only listing a property on Zillow will not give it as much exposure as it would get listed on your local MLS. You would need to go through all of the sites that your listing is found and manually remove the pictures and description, if this does not get done automatically once the listing is taken off the MLS.

Think about giving another agent a chance! We are not all created equal and it is very possible that you chose the wrong agent the first time around. Most likely the home is overpriced if the listing expired, but having an agent that has great follow up and marketing skills can mean the difference between a sale and no sale in this business!

If the agent's listing has expired, please ask the agent to remove your listing from Zillow and all other sites (google your address).

Can you use the pictures?  Please talk to the agent if they were the agent's pictures.    While I, a mere citizen, think the agent should take the time to remove the photos if they don't want them used, they often still create a stink if they are used.