Home for Sale

You have zestimated my home for a fraction of the sale price I am asking.  You have listed an inaccurate square footage.  The remodeling of this home has just been completed.  It has new wiring, new flooring, sheet rock replaced and painted throughout. new countertops, new refrigerator, new hw heater, the ac has been replaced in the last 3 years.  In other words the renovations just completed cost more than your "Zestimate".  The house has just been appraised.  I want to list with you but not if you are going to misrepresent my property.
The property also has an inground gunnite pool and a pool house which has bath, and kitchen.  What can I do to get you to fix the damage you have done.
  • June 20 2012 - Hartsville
  • 0

You might do very well and get a better selling price by contactting your local Realtor for a consultation. Most Realtors can help you with your Zillow as well.
Good luck and hope everything works out in your favor.
Sounds like you have a nice property.