Home listed by me not longer for sale on Zillow

To whom it may concern,

Please help.  I have used Zillow for several years to market my homes I have listed for sale and this is the first time I have had trouble with any of my listings.  This is the listing in question:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/64398-County-Road-21-Goshen-IN-46526/50596166_zpid/

It is listed in my MLS and it IS currently for sale, I just listed it on Monday, but Zillow is now showing it as "not for sale".  Yesterday the Zillow link was showing the listing information and pictures from the MLS just fine.  I use Zillow links on my facebook page and I find it embarrassing to be marketing a home that "isn't for sale".  Also, the home owners are not going to be happy about this if it is not corrected soon!

Please help!

Cami
  • April 09 - Goshen

Thank you Gilbert Castro!  I have emailed Zillow's customer care also, I hope this is resolved as quickly as possible!
  • April 09

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi Cami -

I will send this for correction today.

Gilbert
  • April 09