Profile picture for 604organ

Home location is in wrong search but I posted correct info, help?

604  Organ Avenue, Elephant Butte, NM 87935 does not show up when Elephant Butte or 87935 is searched but does show up when 87901 or Truth or Consequences is searched. I want my listing to show up in the correct location - can you help please? Elephant Butte is an incorporated city 5 miles from Truth or Consequences. My home is in the city limits of Elephant Butte.
  • August 16 2011 - Elephant Butte
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Hi 604organ,

Sometimes the USPS boundaries and the city limits don't align. I'll escalate this to our search and maps team. Thanks for notifying us.

Matthew

Your PUBLIC RECORDS shows 87901, NOT 87935. Google your address and you will see.

You need to correct it if it is wrong with your COUNTY or CITY, not Zillow. Once its corrected, it will show correctly on Google, Zillow and everything else.