Profile picture for Tilmant

Home not showing up on zillow

I purchased a new home in April 2010 and it still is not showing up.  What can I do to have it added to the site?
  • November 23 2010 - Meridian
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
The fasted way to get it to show up is go to your profile page (My Zillow link, top right corner of this page), select the "listings" sub page, press the "create a new listings" button, select "make me move" from the left margin, type in the address and other required info.  Press the box that confirms it is your property.  Move the icon to the correct location on the map.  Accept the changes.

Once it shows up, you can remove the "make me move" if you don't want to use that feature.

Otherwise, you will just have to wait for the 3rd party data company providers to collect the information from the county records and furnish it to Zillow.

It is hard to know what county records will be available for the property when you set a "make me move", so you will just have to try to find out.  When I put an Empty lot on Zillow using that method, the lot size, tax assessor parcel number, tax assessor assessed value, and property taxes paid all showed up right away.