Home photography needed for rental listings - $75 budget

Hello.  We are in need of a professional but reasonably priced photographer for lease listings.  Please email info@austinresidentialproperties.com if you are a photographer who is willing to photograph 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom properties for $75.  We will need the photos uploaded to our Dropbox account in both high-resolution and low-resolution formats, please.  Thanks!
  • July 17 2012 - Austin
  • 0

Well Hello,
My name is Holley Lee Frickey and I am interested in taking photos for you. Your offer is much higher than anyone elses that I have vendored to. If you chose for me to be independantly contracted to you, here is what I provide for you: Subject Property Address
Front Picture
Backyard Picture
Right Side
Left side
Right Neighbor
Left Neighbor
Garage
Outside Storage
As well as the Subject's property square feet of floor plan, lot size, year built, single, multiple, condo, or commercial property.
Style
Name of previous owners /new
Previous Owner Telephone Number
Year Built
1,2, or 3 story house
If you feel I can be of service to you, or if you have any questions, please reply via email or call me at [deleted by Zillow moderator. please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]. If im not responsible for submitting comparables and their data, I would accept a lower price for my services. I was a real estate intern for five years in this California Real Estate Market. And thought I have not successfully obtained a real estate license, my three certificates of completion for Practice, Principles, and Financial are good for life.
Thank You.
Holly L Frickey
Independant Contractor
Controller

Profile picture for Robyn The Realtor
I found my photographer through MLS listings.  I found several listings where the pictures were wonderful, then called the agents to see who they use.  Each was great about giving out the name and number.  The benefit - I had already see their work!
Best of Luck - Robyn the Realtor in N. Dallas, Tx.

Check your board of Realtors newsletter.  You'll be surprised how many service providers/contractors advertise on there.

Naima

I would also suggest Craigslist.org, for your area...