Home remodeling

Is it the right time of year to get my bathroom.kitchen redone?
  • August 20 2013 - New Canaan
  • 0

Since you are a construction company posting, then the answer must be yes.

Any time of the year is a good time to get your bathroom done. I had my kitchen done when I was able to grill outside, unless you don't mind going out to dinner ever night.

Absolutely! Bathroom/kitchen renovations are very popular right now and can dramatically increase the value of a home. I would also recommend remodeling the master bedroom/bathroom. These three rooms are typically what sells a new homeowner. Good luck!

Profile picture for JustinLeffew
I guess that depends on your remodel goals. I remodeled my bathroom last month and put a heated toilet in. Seemed to be a good idea at the time but if it was summer I probably wouldn't have done it. Similarly, last year I installed a 70" tv in my kitchen so I could cook whilst watching my soaps. I have since had my cable turned off due to non payment so it's just a big black mirror now. 

Related question: Is now a good time for me to refinance?

*Didn't see this was from August. My bad

Profile picture for Aaron Scott
If you are going to sell in the next year best to make improvements now.  It is a good idea to update and remodel over the winter and holidays.  When the market heats up in the spring you will get the most bang for your buck from the improvements.