Profile picture for rajagopk

Home value trend for Orlando zip 32829

Hello:

The medical city is coming up near Lake Nona. Just want to know whether this will have any effect in house prices in this area? Please post your opinions.

Krishna
  • November 17 2009 - Vista East
  • 0

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Hi again,

Zillow does not allow links to agent websites (Trulia is must friendlier to use).  Send me an email and I'll be happy to send you a link.

Regards, Mark

PS.  Sunnyview, do you work for Zillow?

I am sure that the local Florida MLS has even more information available, but here is the Zillow price trend page for 32829 and a blog about realtor opinions of value trends in FL here. Hope it helps.

Profile picture for rajagopk
Hello Mr Mark:

Thank you for the reply. I did click yourpicture, but I do not see any price trend in your page. Please send the link.
Krishna

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Hi Krishna,

I publish data on price trends in Lake Nona and Moss Park regularly.  There is no doubt that prices in the area hit bottom in the middle of last year.  Builder's are again starting to build affordable houses here.  It's a great place to invest.  Click on my picture to review my data.

Good luck, Mark
LakeNonaHomeBuyer

Profile picture for rajagopk
Ed F:

Thank you. With all the price drop do you still think the homes here are over priced? Practically the home values have gone back to 2002 and back.

Appreciate your participation in the discussion.

Profile picture for Ed F
  • Ed F
Obviously, it will be a boon to the community in the form of industry, but the homes in Orlando are # 1 in the nation for being overpriced. Whatever impact that the Medical City will have on housing is not going to be enough to suspend a much needed correction in that city anymore than Florida Hopsital's Health Village will save the surrounding area from price correction.

Profile picture for rajagopk
Hi Jennifer:

Thank you for the reply. I am more interested in the price trends.

Krishna

Hi Krishna,

I think that the new medical city in Lake Nona is going to have a valuable long term impact on the area.  Already I have been helping clients in the medical industry, military industry (for the VA hospital) and other highly trained professionals take advantage of the market and relocate to this area.

Already UCF is now the fifth largest university in the country and will continue to grow due to this new endvour.  I have several investors that actively invest in both areas to cater to the acedemic and professional communites that can be found here.

I would be happy to send you homes in this area for your review.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.