Home was supposed to be removed. Account got removed instead.

I have a house listed on this site. Recently I got a renter signed up and living in the house. I previously asked to get my rental listing removed from the site. Instead it seems as though my account has been completely removed from the site as I'm no longer able to login to modify the listing. The house is still listed as being available for rent and emails still come to me from potential renters interested in the house. The address is 805 N Morrison St, Kokomo, IN. How do I either get my account re-enabled to modify the listing or get the listing removed/marked unavailable?
  • April 19 2012 - Kokomo
  • 0