Homeowners ins

Hello....I am shopping for home owners insurance, i ddont know much but appreciate your input ...Is Liberty Mutual good .. I am not sure if it matters if i go with state farm?  I have to select between two companies.  Please advise if anything else.

• April 03 2014 - Lansdale
  • 0

My suggestion is to make sure that you are comparing apples to apples (same terms) and understand what you are buying and what the insurance covers. Cheaper does not mean the best. Do your home work. Also, some insurance companies will give you a discount if you add your car to the policy, or if there is alarm , fire sprinkler system on the property. If you are able to pay for a full year of coverage you should be able to get a discount as well.  If you want to know more about the insurance company and compare to others. You can check the company's ratings. These rating take in consideration number of years in the business,.financial strength ratings, issuer credit rating and debt ratings for each company.

My experience with Liberty Mutual has been the best of any insurance company, I've ever been with. Prices are lower than the competitors rates.  I have a name and number of a reputable, experienced agent that has been in the business for over 30 years.  Contact me for more information.

Who did you decide on Liberty Mutual is a great company?

Try going through whoever does your car insurance first. Sometimes they offer package deals. Other than that, there are tons of companies out there and it is just a matter of selecting the one that gives you the lowest quote while mainting the best coverage.

-Scott