Homepath Property/Offer rejected

I submitted an offer on a homepath property last week. I found out that my realtor never relayed that they requested highest and best, nor the fact that they rejected our offer. I contacted the listing agent and found out the bank has not accepted any offers on the property and that they countered one offer which was rejected. Our realtor said we cannot submit a new offer on the property since they rejected our other offer. I'm a little wary of my realtors advice, is it possible to submit a brand new offer on the property even though our previous offer was rejected?

September 27 2013 - Canton

Homepath Offers can ONLY be submitted on the Homepath web site and the agent must be registered to submit (easy to do).  That's the hard part, responding to a highest & best request is the easy part.
Get a new agent

February 08
You can absolutely submit another offer. There is no limit to the number of offers you can submit on a HomePath property. If you submit an offer and it is rejected, you can submit another (though I recommend submitting a higher offer.) I have had buyers make multiple offers on HomePath properties and your current agent's advice does not seem correct. If this is a property you want, have your agent make another offer or find one who is experienced in HomePath sales to assist you. Best of luck...

February 08
Absolutely submit another offer. I would make it either a higher offer or remove any conditions that might have had. I would also look at finding another realtor that is experienced in submitting offers on Homepath.

February 08
Yes, you can absolutely write another offer for that property. If it were me I would look into finding an agent that is willing to help you with this.

As long as the bank has not accepted anyone's offer, I do not see any reason you cannot write another offer (unless the conditions were the reason for rejection) sounds like there is also a major communication error with your Realtor and I would address that ASAP maybe they do not have experience with this type of transaction?