Profile picture for volbryan

Homes?

I sold a house almost a year ago and have another on my zillow account that I have never seen before. How do I get these off my account? I listed the one I sold as sold months ago and they still show up. I will not cliam it as my own, so I can't go into that account and change them.

I also feel my present house is undervalued with the zestimate. The reason is that the sale price from 2006 is not posted. This is public record, so how come this is not listed. I think zillow is the best real estate web site out there and I want the info to be correct. Thanks.
  • December 17 2008 - Maryville
  • 0