Hope you listing agents never have to deal with this...

I've heard about issues you can run into with foreclosure listings, but this is a first for me:

Realtor Slices Price on Snake Infested Home

January 28 2011 - US

Lol... We had a home here known as "The Bat Cave" that had several hundred bats living in the roof.

Bank Owned Modern Art & Pre-Listing Staging... Be Thank For What's Not There

Sakes alive...or should I say snakes alive. I wonder what kind of a deal you could get on that house. It will be interesting to see if there are any takers.

I saw a show about this house- it was on animal planet or discovery channel maybe. It seems this is the second time this house has foreclosed for this reason. Sad, but really what can you do? Who in the world would buy the house to live in? Maybe it could become some kind of exhibit.

February 22 2011
I bet that house does not have a rodent problem. 

Profile picture for shasta_steve
When I was a kid our friends built a house just up from ours.  When it started to warm up they could go out almost any day and kill 4 or 5 rattle snakes.  Finally they had to get a backhoe and dynamite to distroy the den.  That sping they ended up killing something over 200 snakes.  They never had a problem again but we all had snakes the rest of the summer.  

We lived in the country and when they put city water in the backhoe operator came up to the house and said, you need to see this.  Out in the front yard where he had opened up the ground was thousands of snakes of every kind imaginable for our area. It was their den.  This house must be built on one.  It would be a pass for me.  lol 

How to get rid of cooking smell while selling your home
Profile picture for Jose Smith Jr
Latest reply by Jose Smith Jr
1 day ago | 11 answers
Carpet Allowance vs. Replacement
Profile picture for J.C. Mernin, Jr.
Latest reply by J.C. Mernin, Jr.
MLS My Home has poor service
Profile picture for zuser20140520104303205
Latest reply by zuser20140520104303205
SHOULD A SELLER PAY THE BUYERS CLOSING COSTS? What you need to know...
Profile picture for PeteSchneider
Latest reply by PeteSchneider
I quitclaimed my house to my ex wife when we got divorced, but my name is still on the loan.
Latest reply by sunnyview