Profile picture for wymankmw1

House Drop

I made changes to my house and the price dropped from 702,000 to 188,000
  • October 11 2011 - Town of Plymouth
  • 0

Wow that's quite a drop. It almost sounds like bug. Can I ask what information you edited?

Hi Wymankmw1,   Good News!  Your house did not drop!!

The Zestimate may have changed but that has no relationship to the value of your house.

If you are considering listing your home for sale, a Realtor, would be happy to do a complete CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) for you.  This CMA should give you a true picture of the saleability and price of your home as compared to other recent sales in today's market.  You should easily find a Realtor who will do this at no charge.

I hope this helps and I hope you feel better?