Profile picture for KaushikArunKumar

House Listed Twice. How do I remove one of it?

Hello, My house on 23 Scenic Drive, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 is listed twice.  One listing has a longer history which is accurate (has tax records etc.).  The second listing is bare bones on the history, and I would like this removed.  How do I achieve this?
  • August 27 2013 - Town of Poughkeepsie

Profile picture for Ed McNally
Go to your listings and scroll over the listing you want to get rid of. You will see an option that says "Cancel Listing" you are going to want to click that and it will cancel the listing.

Where are my listings?

The agent's response assumed you were an agent. 

So, for a normal human like you and I, open the home details page of the duplicate (without sales/tax history) and chose "report problem with home" (which will be in the "more" or "edit" drop down menu).  describe it is a duplicate.   It is usually a week or two until Zillow removes the duplicate from their system.