House for foreclosure b/c I can't pay mortgage on my deceased fathers house, how do I sell quick?

My father passed away, left a home for his kids. None of us can pay the mortgage on the house in South Florida is there a way to not lose the house to foreclosure. Our goal is to try to sell it quickly for a reasonable price. How can we put it out on the market if we do not have money to put in for the monthly expenses? 

Please respond ASAP, much thanks. 
  • May 17 2013 - Miami
  • 0

this situation can be and must be handled pretty quickly. You can call me at any time and I can give you a full consultation on how to approach it. You wouldn't have to pay anything.

I'm very sorry to hear of the position you are in - it must be stressful on you and your family. If you can no longer make the payments and you have concluded that you will have to sell the house, time is of the essence. Do not let the house go into foreclosure, especially if there is equity in the property that can be divided amongst the family. If you would like to list the house and sell quickly, now is the time. South Florida is experiencing a housing shortage (low inventory) meanwhile there is a high demand by buyers. Most homes are receiving multiple offers within the first day of listing. Please do not hesitate in contacting me so I can consult with you and assist you with this process.  [website deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]