Profile picture for Chandonsmom

House for rent at 2257 Calhoun Rd. Rome Ga.Man named Westley & cell#How to check out owner or scamer

Man claimes to be owner of rental property at 2257 Calhoun Rd.( 30161) i think is zip  code.No realtor.No last name for man called Westley who claims to coach at Rome high school.(Forgot that),Posted sign list cell phone.I really want to rent this small plaxce but i am afraid without checking out this man.Help me fast before the property is gone if it really is this man's property.
  • April 19 2010 - Rome
  • 0

Best Answer

Records I checked shows the owner to be Wesley and Miranda Styles. Hope this helps.  If I can be of further assistance feel free to contact me.

John Fletcher
ABestRealtor@bellsouth.net

Email me directly and I will be happy to discuss the information on the house and the owner.  Good Luck in your search.

Profile picture for Chandonsmom
Thanks for the information.The guy posted a cell phone number & did not give a last name.Always wants to meet after 6 pm even on a Sunday.He told my husband that he coaches the girls team at Rome High school so i called some local kids from that school to check on his name and identity.I guess all that baby sitting & taking kids & friends of kids home alot even after night events is finally going to pay off.How did you find his last name /Reverse number look up? Thanks because i don't know which ones of those are real and which are a scam with old numbers.I will use this information just incase of a scam to prevent someone from getting ripped off it it comes to that.He seems real but just has a funny way of doing business.Leave msg. Put application in mailbox across the street.Call & let me know when you do that & he still doesn't answer or call back.I guess i will start a new house search tomorrow.Thanks again!

Profile picture for Peter Bright
You call the county or look on at the tax department website to see who is the registered owner of record. That is the best way to be safe.Also ask owner for proof he is owner. Ie copy of his mortgage statement and or tax bill.