Profile picture for beatajones

House not listed

My house was built back in the late 1980's and it is not showing up in zillow.  All the houses, even my neighbors are listed except for my house.  PLEASE HELP!

• January 05 2008 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow

beatajones -

May we ask for your home address so that we can check it on our site.

I posted a home about an hour ago and I haven't been able to see it online yet.  How long does it take and why is there not a "successful" page after you hit the create button?  The home shows up as created (due to the test create area), but does not show up in the "for sale" section after I submitted all my info.  The address is 129 Willow Crest Circle, Brandon, MS 39047.  Thanks, Later, PK

129 Willow Crest Circle

Brandon, MS 39047

• Ice L.Zillow

Hi Paul Kent -

I just looked into your account and it shows you weren't able to post your home. It is possible that the page already expired. Our website has a page time-out feature of approximately 30 minutes because we would like to secure the accounts and home profiles of our users.

I would suggest that you save your home description and images to a different program for faster access. You can just copy and paste the description when you go to Zillow and select from your saved images what you want to upload on the website.

Thanks for your patience.

I can now pull it up on "MY Zillow", but no one is able to Map & Search this posting and view it.  It does not show up anywhere when you map/search the address nor the town/zip.  Can you fix this problem for me?  Thanks, Later, PK

Profile picture for beatajones

4960 Granger Road

Bath, Ohio  44333

Profile picture for MumbleFratz

MLS # 28008343 is not listed.  Please add.