Profile picture for Eggroll65

House posting on sale but my house is off the market

I have taken my house off the market and the contract with the real estate agent has expired. Twice in two months my house has been listed for sale and it is not and the realtor is still listed. I did not post it back on and it keeps going posted for sale. Has someone hacked my account and keeps posting my house for sale? I have changed my password three times. What's up? I took it off again tonight.

• June 06 2008 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow

Eggroll65 -

Thank you for reporting this. However, I would need to clarify if you are referring to your home claimed on your account? If yes, please advise us in the event your home was again posted for sale so that we can check some external information.

Thanks for your patience.

Profile picture for Eggroll65

Yes. Every time I change the status to not for sale, a couple weeks later it is showing posted for sale and has my last realtor on it.  This has already happened 3 times.

Profile picture for AKK
  • AKK

I have tried repeatedly over the past two months to remove my house from the listings and mark it as sold. I have not been successful. nor can I get anyone to answer email and assist me.

AKK -

I have taken down your posting and the property is now listed as no longer for sale.

Kindly check for the changes made.

If you have any concerns, just let us know.

Profile picture for Eggroll65

Thank you that has worked so far.