Profile picture for SBalasubraman

House price

I own the house 2242 Bowers Ave Santa Clara CA. May I know why this particular house price is drastically reduced.  What is the reason behind it. Could you please explain it. Few months before, my house has around 10K difference with other houses.  Now I see major difference...
Shanmu
  • June 26 2011 - Santa Clara
  • 0

The market is very unsettled. When a high or lower home within the Zestimate neighborhood changes hands you see a gyration in prices

Normally it is based on $/gla sf over time. Keep in mind zestimate can be ~20% different from professional appraisal values. It only compares the exterior sf since it does not know the improvements added for each property.

Profile picture for SBalasubraman
I verified, the information are correct.  Same lot size, sqft, my nearby house values are 60-70 K difference is there. If you go back by few months, then my house had same value as nearby houses. I am not sure what they have changed. I am not clear with it.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
if you are referring to the zestimate value, zillow recently made changes to the calcuations of the zestimate and many people report drastic changes.  some are reporting it to be more accurate.  You might check your info on your house and see that the details are all correct every little bit of information that is inaccurate has an impact.