House to take off line.

I have been told that a home I had listed at Hickory Drive, Morehead, Ky 40351 for 389,000 is still on Zillow.com, the seller wants the information removed.  I cannot even find it.  This is the second time this has happened to me, so how can I make sure old housing info that is no longer active, it removed?
  • July 17 2012 - Morehead

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Margie -

If the listing is coming to Zillow as a feed, it would be best to ensure that the listing has already been removed from the source. You can send me the complete property address of the stale listing so I can further check.

Neil