Profile picture for Helloworld11

House value?

The house at "2916 W 24th Ave DenverCO 80211" is listing at 268k and is quite nice, but small at about 920 Sq Ft. Is that too much for this area? It has a lot of usable space outside and the yard is great, and im thinking about making an offer but am afraid about the taking market and economy, what should i do?
  • Question refers to 2916 W 24th Ave, Denver, CO 80211
  • 0

Profile picture for NastologicHomeGuy
Thanks for your reply. I looked into it after your first question because you peaked my curiosity. I tracked down the listing agent and she told me it was on market for 80 days. Apparantly the owner took it off b/c 'they re-fell in love with it' Who knows these days... Good luck with the place in Baker area - also a good spot.

Profile picture for Helloworld11
Thanks for your reply! I didn't end up buying that house as it had way too many problems, bad roof, Owner not willing to work on price, etc.. So i ended up buying a great home in the Baker area. The reason this house is off the market is because the owner took it off after 6 months of no luck..

Profile picture for NastologicHomeGuy
I think this home sold and/or is off the market. I sell exclusively in this part of denver and I tell you 268 was a steal. Hopefully you bought it and are the reason it's off the market. Jefferson park is one of the hottest up and comming neighborhoods in Denver. With the Federal Blvd. re-development, 25th street renewal, and numerous write ups in the local papers $268k will be $400 in 5 years. It's really that good. Invest in area while you can.