Profile picture for tgerberick

How's the Neighborhood?

How is the Neighborhood. I am a single parent with two teenage daughters. I need a safe, friendly place to live!
  • Question refers to 3117 Impressions Dr, Lake In The Hills, IL 60156
  • 0

Profile picture for tgerberick
Leeann -

That is my Aunt's name in California who is also a Real Estate agent.

To answer your question, I did not receive your reply. Please post it again!

Thank You!

Tina Gerberick

Hi again, I did try to send a reply to another question you posted but I am not sure if it sent. After I sent it I received a message to sign in.

Anyhow, please let me know if you received it or not. If not I will send again.

Regards, Lee Ann Lucas