How Can We Best Provide For Seniors Who Need Special Housing?

Even Professionals like myself are grappling with this question.

I think about this issue a lot and know of seniors who will need special housing needs.

My Brokerage Firm is going to have a seminar on this issue and I am in contact with other professional organizations to chime in a be guest speakers.

I also want our Local, State and National Government to be more involved with this also.

Peter T. Chin Realtor CA DRE # 01866332
  • June 29 2012 - San Francisco
  • 0

I say you partner up with companies that provide and address the services that they will need to consider when moving or preparing to move.  For example, check out Senior Move Masters: http://www.seniormovemasters.com/.  They are located here locally in San Diego, but are part of a national network, so it's likely that there is a similar company in your area.

All the best to you and your business!
Jessica Foote