Profile picture for ohduh!

How Do I HIDE Listing Agent email address?

The listing agent's email on my listing, 2145980083, is showing on the page! That is an open invitation to spammers. I've gone in and edited several times, but can not find where to HIDE that email address. There should only be a button for contacting my agent.

Thank you in advance for fixing this issue.

• April 07 2008 - US

Profile picture for ohduh!

I don't know what's going on, but now my listing is not showing at all in a search.

This is so discouraging.

Profile picture for ohduh!

OH, the house finally showed up on the page.
Maybe it was just a slow database.

Still concerned about the email address being out in the open.

Profile picture for Rebekah

We currently do not have the option to hide agents' e-mail addresses when a property is posted by the owner (you) with agent contact info. This seems to be a feature that was overlooked when developing the posting tool, as we do allow owners and agents to decide to show or hide their own e-mails. I have taken this suggestion to our developers, and we will try to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your feedback!

Still not able to hide email address or username. Please change this or tell me how to change it.
  • April 21

Profile picture for blue screen exile
It doesn't show in "public view".  You only see it because you are logged in.
  • April 21