How I find the Lone Jack, MO properties outside of city limits?

• September 24 2013 - Lees Summit
  • 0

Profile picture for Ask Cathy
If you go to the web site www.askcathy.com you can get access to any of the acreage outside the city limits.
  • May 12

I am not sure if Zillow has the capability to search for only properties outside of the city limits.  For that criteria, your best bet is going to be to pull listings directly from the MLS.  I can set up a detailed search for you to meet all of your criteria, then you can review only those listings that fit your needs.  Let me know if you are interested and I will get you set up.  Best of luck with your search!

Tricia Nibarger
Realtor, Platinum Realty

Send me an email and I'll send you a link to all the listings in Lone Jack.