How about step by step to claim a listing?

I have tried to edit an existing listing that is full of errors...no way to edit except by "claiming" - ok, how do you claim a listing??? I am so discouraged and frustrated when I try to make any  changes on Zillow I seriously wonder if there is any benefit to having listings on Zillow considering the amount of time spent with the most simple add/edit..
  • February 16 2011 - Austin
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Laura -

Sorry for the trouble.

Below are the steps on how to claim a listing on Zillow:

On the home details page, please follow the steps below to claim your listing:

1. Navigate to the property page. This is the one that has photos, a home description, charts and data, a Zestimate, etc.

2. Click EDIT under the home description.

3. Click "Claim this listing".

4. Within a few seconds, you'll find the listing under your MY ZILLOW > LISTINGS and be shown as the Listing Agent.

Please note that we only allow you to claim your listings that we receive by our feed providers.

If you need help, please let us know. Thank you.