Profile picture for NoCustomerService

How am I supposed to contact you?????

Where the heck is an e-mail or phone number to contact anyone from this company???????????????

• June 10 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for NorthpointeBank

well there is a contact email that they don't respond to on my lender home page.

Hey LendMor...Karen and other staffers monitor posts and usually respond to questions or comments that pertain to Zillow.  My guess is that one of them will respond to your post fairly quickly.

My experience with trying to contact the support staff (via the official link provided by Zillow) is similar to Mortgage Mentor's.  I have never gotten a response.  However, I have gotten responses from support staffers to posts that I've placed here on Zillow Mortgage Marketplace.

I hope you get a quick response...Tim