Profile picture for layprum

How and where do you get the information about my house that is so incorrect?

I check my house values with on line Zillow.com and find out that the information is so incorrect. I wonder how the hell these people at zillow.com get their get their information. Zillow.com show my house at 4216 111th street s.e everett, wa 98208 was sold on 5/26/2010 for $28,089.00 and monthly payment of $115.00. I did refinace my mortgage with Chase on 5/26/2010 for $210,000.00 and the monthly payment is $16,00.00. I can tell you how to do your job and get your information correctly. You can either contact Chase mortgage or Snohomish County.
  I hope someone will reply and explain to me about my question.

Lay Prum

Home owner

• January 13 2011 - Everett
  • 0

Here's what Snohomish County records show for your address. And that's whats publicly available (i.e., can be accessed/used by Zillow...and everyone else) with about 10 seconds of effort.

I checked this information on Realist, which pulls from county records, and the information on Realist shows a sale price of $27,089 (via quit claim deed, with one owner terminated, one remaining on title) with a mortgage of $221,020. 

lay,
No need to be angry with a computer... it wont do you any good :-)

the best way to correct this information is to:

1.- type the property address...
2.- Click on the Zestimate link to open the propert detailed view
3.-  Go under the picture at the right hand side and hover with your mouse over the "Edit" link... it will open a link that says "report erroneous information"
4.- Sit back and watch the magic work (in theory) :-)

Best of luck!

Ron Escobar
Broker