How are streamline rates different for rental property?

• September 18 2012 - Danbury
  • 0

You should use the Fannie and Freddie property lookup sites to see if you can do a Harp refinance. 

I believe it is a conventional. I bought the condo back in 2005 for 170,000.  It is currently a rental since I can't sell it due to the market. I owe about $140,000 on it now. $119,000 in a primary and $20,000 in a secondary. I was hoping to refi the $119,000 to take advantage of the streamline program. I am getting quotes of 4.875 and they are asking to pull my credit. I have a +800 score, so that isn't a problem, just don't want people to start pulling my credit when its not what I want. 

If you are asking about FHA or VA then there is no price difference although some lenders may add a price adjustment. Is it VA or FHA?