Profile picture for Aicy64

How are you coming up with the price of my condo?

Our building is a sixteen unit buiding. The twelve units that are inside are 1005 sq. ft. The four corner units are 1198 sq. ft.
Last year in May, two of the inner units sold. One for $220. per sq ft and the other for $278 per sq ft. The differance being one was updated and the other not.
I have completly updated my unit and I have a 250 sq ft Flordia room,updated, heated, and cooled leading to a 200sq ft patio with an electric awning and a one mile veiw of the water.
I would like to refinance but when I talk to brokers, they refer to your etimates of my price.
Do you have some advice for me?
Thank you
Aicy

March 01 2009 - Clearwater Beach

While Zestimates can be a quick way for many to get a feel for prices at local Realtor or Appraiser can give you a much more detailed analysis. When it comes to condos on the beach in our experience, lenders are very conservative with valuations since there have been so many short sales and foreclosures and historical prices are still showing downward trends in many communities. The good news is current inventory is way down and prices appear to be stablizing and going up in some communities so things may be getting better for you. If we can be of any help just let us know.