How big was the treehouse in your commercial

My cousins and I like that treehouse in your commercial and we wanted to know these things 1.Height and Width 2.Was it real. 3.Can you write us back.
  • May 24 2014 - Reedsburg
  • 0

Profile picture for chris0435
Amy, Is it possible to get plans of the treehouse?
  • April 04

Profile picture for aeirvin
Amy, Weird question, but where was the commercial filmed? My dog reacts by howling at it. I think it's the dog bark in the back ground, but my friends seem to think she may know them. I think this is outrageous, haha, but a simple state answer will do. 

Please and thanks!

AI

Profile picture for AmyB
HI there - this was a real treehouse that we built for the TV spot. It was custom-designed for this particular tree, and measured 9' wide, 7' deep, with a 2' front porch. It was pretty amazing.

We were a little sad to then disassemble the treehouse the day after the ad was filmed, but we were able to relocate it to the backyard of one of our Zillow advertising team members, where it lives today as a playhouse sitting on the ground. His 2 year old daughter loves it!