How can I advertise on Zillow?

I work for a REIT in San Francisco and we have 4 west coast apartment communities that we would like to advertise. Please contact me with details.

Julie O'Donnell
jodonnell@breproperties.com
415-445-6590
  • January 28 2010 - US

Hello, there is information for professionals about advertising rentals on Zillow here and other helpful links to learn more about what the site offers here. If you need more specific information, I am sure that the nice folks in advertising can answer any questions that you have here. I believe that they have an 800# listed on that page. Hope it helps.