Profile picture for PPefdz

How can I buy a listed home in your website

house in question isID 16202040
  • May 28 2011 - West Perrine
  • 0

If you aren't working with a Realtor, contact a friend or relative for a reference of a realtor that they have used recently.

If no one has, we can recommend someone in your area.

Thanks for your question "PPefdz".

I would recommend contacting a local Realtor.  You can search on Zillow for one in your area and read reviews of them by their past clients, which is awesome!

If this does not work for you, feel free to contact me and I refer a quality, full time, professional one in your area and show you why they are a quality agent.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Profile picture for Carole Tyne
To the right of the listed property should be a couple agents you can contact regarding the property.  I sure they would be more than willing to assist you with the purchase.