Profile picture for sourifard

How can I buy "make me move" houses? How does it work? What should I have?

I am trying to buy a small 2 bedrooms 2 bath rooms newer place with less HOA in either milpitas, Fremont, or Pleasanton CA.  I am in the market for over a year and cannot find the place that I like, so I am looking at this opportunity to "Make me move" now but I don't know how it works

July 23 2010 - San Jose

You need to hire the following in this order:

1.) Realtor
2.) Lender
3.) Inspector
4.) Appraiser
5.) Attorney.

Good luck.

In the "make me move" range, buyers are usually asking the highest price, as they are listing at the price they would take that would make them move when otherwise they would not even be selling.

Best to avoid those and work with a Realtor.  He/She can show you properties that suit your expectations that are a good value.  Don't be deceived by the "make me move"r's.

Hello Sourifard,

These homes are for sale by owners and the owners are looking at unrealistic prices for their homes right now, in my personal opinion.  If there is a specific home you like, you can contact the seller yourself or if you like, I can assist you with this.  Good luck :)

Hello Sourifard, I am a licensed Realtor and can contact the owner for you to let them know that you would like to submit an offer on their property.  "Make Me Move" persons are not actively on the market for sale but have "thought" about selling their property if someone is willing to make them an offer they can't refuse (usually by offering their "Make Me Move" price).  Zillow does not allow me to put my contact info in this forum but you may contact me through my Zillow profile and I will be happy to represent you in the purchase of a property.  I only use forms and contracts that are approved by the California Association of Realtors and their team of legal experts.  Thank you kindly, Andrea Wince ~ Diamond Investment Realty ~ Lic. 01439761

1. 400 N 1st St APT 304, San Jose, CA Home For Sale
    400 N 1st St APT 304, San Jose, CA 95112

2. 46 W Julian St UNIT 331, San Jose, CA Home For Sale
    46 W Julian St UNIT 331, San Jose, CA 95110

3. 529 Adeline Ave, San Jose, CA Home For Sale
    529 Adeline Ave, San Jose, CA 95136