How can I change rental property address to undisclosed ?

I am new to zillow.com.  I recently posted a rental property on the Zillow.com.  Now I am thinking not to disclose my address on the listing.  How can I change it ?   When I went to "Edit Home Facts", it allowed me to change # of bedrooms etc.., but not home address.  Thank you 
  • March 13 2013 - Bernards Township
  • 0

I would agree with Sharita. Best bet is to contact customer service because they will be the most knowledgable about helping you.

My guess would be to contact customer service and have them do it behind the scenes.  If you can't do it, and it looks like you can't, I would ask them to do it. :-)