How can I check to make sure a property listed here on Zillow is not in pre or foreclosure

I recently found a property on another rental site that I further researched, only to find out that the place is in pre-foreclosure. How can I find out such information about rental properties on Zillow?
  • September 09 2013 - Hercules
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
Pre-foreclosure --- I guess every home is in pre-foreclosure since that really means nothing. Pre-foreclosure is a sloppy slang term meaning the house is being sold as a short sale. All short sales are listed in the local MLS systems so check to see if the house is being sold. Foreclosure is a whole different ball game.