How can I contact Zillow?

Hello friends,
Please help!!!

My house has 3 bedrooms. Not two as it appears in Zillow.com.  I was very surprised that my house was value in low 300s.  How can I correct this?  This mistake can cost me PMI.  I went to town hall to get a document to show to the appraisal man.

A

• March 01 2012 - Milton

Best Answer

You can claim  your home on Zillow and edit the home facts .  Should changes be substantial, they may impact the Zestimate but the impact appears slowly over several weeks to several months.

Lenders who are using Zestimates are violating Zillow's terms of use.   Go back to them and volunteer to pay for an appraisal.

Your lender will not use Zillow to remove PMI.  If you are looking to remove PMI, contact your lender and ask what documentation they'll require.  They will want either an appraisal or BPO ( Broker Price Opinion )... If you want a BPO.. I can provide one for you and would do so at no charge.  I do BPO for PMI removal or tax abatement applications at no charge...and am undefeated :)  If they require an appraisal.  Contact a local appraiser and have them document exactly why your home is worth enough to remove the PMI.

You are very welcome.   Thanks for Best Answer!

Thans to wetdawgs,  thanks for your help. i really appreciated it.