Profile picture for judbyler

How can I correct errors in Zillow addresses that may affect my Zestimate?

When I type in many of my neighbors' addresses, the Zillow map shows those addresses in a less desirable part of my town on streets with similar names. The square footage valuation of my home is similar to that of the homes in that other neighborhood. I believe that this location error has caused a lowering of my Zestimate.
  • May 09 2011 - Hendersonville
  • 0

In some areas, mapping is indeed messed up from the third party providers.  You can flag some of the homes and report an error (under edit on the property details page)

Profile picture for judbyler
Sorry Vince, but that's a non-answer. I'm not looking for an appraisal. I just want Zillow to be accurate in the information listed. If you enter my neighbors' addresses in the Zillow search bar, the map and any photo shown is for an entirely different house on a similar sounding street. My street is Ten Oaks. Their homes come up on Twin Oaks or Pin Oaks. This calls into question the accuracy of the information that Zillow provides.

You are asking for something ZIllow cant provide, sorry. An accurate appraisal - that costs money - would take those factors into account.

Read this...
http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/Most-Popular-Zillow-Questions/

and read what a Zestimate IS and ISNT...