Profile picture for 102stoneham

How can I correct the assessed valuation for my home?

Earlier this year the city re-evaluated our homes.
  • December 21 2011 - Glassboro
  • 1

Add all the comments you can, and make any corrections where you find inaccurate information (and there is inaccurate information out there - my zestimate says my home is a single family, when, in fact, it is a townhome with 1 common wall, in a condominium community. I added the correct information, but it still states it is a single family home)

Best wishes, and have a happy holiday!

Profile picture for 102stoneham
Thank you for your reply.

Since I cannot update my listing, I'll post the City's current assessed valuation in the comments section.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
apologies..posted stupid reply so I removed it

Maybe I am wrong, but I think you are  asking how you can change your zestimate because you think it's wrong due to the new valuation done by your city?

Short answer............you can't.

Assessments are done by your county assessment agency. Here is the contact for them. I would talk to them directly about how you can correct any errors....