Profile picture for ewlsr

How can I create a fact sheet with pictures from my listing?

• October 07 2011 - Augusta
  • 1

Profile picture for Happydays4you
I have called local agents and they don't hound me. I think Sharon's suggestion is a good one, yes the agent might hope to eventually get your listing so they would be willing to help you at the beginning. Plus they can give you great suggestions. go for it!

Calling a local agent to ask them for a FSBO buyer template would not be a good idea. Your phone would never stop ringing and you would be subject to a lecture about going FSBO. Definitely not worth any template they might share with you.

Just go to office depot or staples and see if they have templates. or google a search. Perhaps a local agent might do it for you as a good will gesture.

Office. com has some great flyer templates here that you can cut and paste information into that look very professional.

I found these great templates to use for flyers, which is what I assume you're trying to do. I found them on the Xerox website they're free and easy to use.  Xerox templates

Also Postlets is another great site for publishing your listing and syndicating it to various websites. Postlets

I hope this was helpful.