How can I delet "owner is willing to work with buyers agent"?

• July 28 2012 - Blacksburg
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Zillow has been aware of this for awhile now

Here is a Question asked July 5 and on July 10 Zillow responded
I am fsbo'ing my house, but somehow Zillow says I will cooperate with agents. How do I change it?"

Zillow said...
"Our apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently having this investigated and will update this thread once a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience"

July 8
under contact info it says Note owner will work with buyer's agents How can I remove or change that?
Zillow said...
We're working on a fix for that. In the meantime, please note this in the description section. Sorry for the inconvenience

July 26
How do I turn off "owner will work with buyer's agents"? Can't find it in my account settings
Zillow said...
"I apologize for the inconvenience.

This is a bug and our team is aware of the issue and actively working on a fix. In the mean time, though this isn't ideal but you can add in the listing description that you are not willing to work with buyer's agent.
Once we have update, we will post another reply here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Must be a very very difficult Bug to fix ;)